This website is administered by SideResult Software, LLC (“SideResult”), a technology and sales strategy company based in Oregon affiliated with the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc. (“Association”). To learn more about SideResult, please refer to http://sideresult.com.
This website collects information at the direction of and as a service to credit unions engaged in the SiriusXM Credit Union Program. The Association has no contractual relationship with the user of the website and its enrollment in the SiriusXM Credit Union Program and recipients of marketing or other communications sent through this platform.
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Personal Information. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the site, pages visited, language preferences, and your relationship with us. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online products and services. We collect statistical information about the usage of the site in order to continually improve the design and functionality, to monitor responses to our advertisements and content, to understand how you use the site and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the site. You can refuse to accept these cookies and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the site and some online products and services. For example, we will not be able to recognize your device and you will need to answer a challenge question each time you log on.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, announcements, services, or other important information.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission. We will only share certain personal information with our partners, third party service providers and co-marketing partners, with others within your organization, our affiliates and for legal reasons. Our agreements with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We employ reasonable, industry-recognized, technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an email to email@example.com.